The Kawatabi Seminar Center is hosting a recreational trip for students and instructors of Tohoku University.
It will be held 70 km from Sendai, in the famous hot spring town of Naruko. Enjoy a (mildly) academic vacation while drinking in the natural scenery!
- Registration Deadline: Monday, May 21
- Date/time: Meet 9:45am, Saturday May 26 at Kawauchi Kita Campus in front of the Graduate School for International Cultural Studies.
Ends 4:00pm Sunday, May 27 at Kawauchi Kita Campus (round-trip transportation by minibus)
- Place: Graduate School of Agricultural Science Field Science Center & surrounding area
Kawatabi Seminar Center, Marumori area, Ippitsuyama
- Description: Lecture/outdoor field trip (In principle talks will be in Japanese)
- Lecturer: Professor Shinichiro Ogura from the Graduate School of Agricultural Science.
- No. of Participants: 20 (undergraduate/graduate/international/research students and instructors)
- Participation Fee: JPY 4,000 (Includes four meals, transportation, insurance, and lodging)
Organizer: Kawatabi Seminar Center
Co-organizer: Graduate School of Agricultural Science・Field Science Center
To register, fill in the form here and take it with your payment to counter 1 at the Education and Student Support Center on Kawauchi Kita Campus (Map).
Registration Deadline: May 21
*Please note: If fewer than seven people register, the event will be cancelled.
Contact:Student Services Division
Support Planning Section, Kawauchi Kita Campus