The Fracture and Reliability Research Institute is recruiting for the following position.
|Location:||Fracture and Reliability Research Institute, Graduate School of Engineering|
(1) Research on the atomic-scale analyses of functions and reliability of advanced materials. In particular, the first principles calculation of the defect-induced change of functions of various materials.
(2) Educational support in Japanese for undergraduate students in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and for graduate students in the Department of Finemechanics
(1) Female foreign nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
(2) Applicants must have a Ph.D. prior to their appointment.
(3) Applicants must have a good command of English and Japanese to be able to teach and supervise students at graduate and undergraduate levels.
|Number of positions:||１|
|Application deadline:||November 30, 2017|
Department of Finemechanics
Graduate School of Engineering