The Department of Theoretical Linguistics is recruiting for the following position.
|Position:||Associate Professor or Senior Assistant Professor|
|Location:||Department of Theoretical Linguistics, Graduate School of International Cultural Studies|
|Job description:||Responsible for teaching graduate-level courses in Psycholinguistics or Linguistic Typology, and Introduction to Language Science or Research Methods in Linguistics.|
1) Applicants must have a Ph.D.
2) Applicants should be able to do research at the Graduate School of International Cultural Studies.
3) Applicants should be able to teach and supervise students at graduate and undergraduate levels.
4) It must be at least five years since applicants graduated from university.
5) Applicants for the position of associate professor must have an at least three years teaching experience as an associate professor, senior assistant professor, assistant professor or research associate at a university.
Applicants for the senior assistant professor position must have an at least one year's teaching experience as a senior assistant professor, assistant professor or research associate at a university.
6) Applicants' area of expertise should be psycholinguistics or linguistic typology.
7) Applicants must have a good command of English and Japanese for giving lectures, organising courses and advising students.
|Number of positions:||１|
|Application deadline:||September 14, 2017|
Graduate School of International Cultural Studies