Become Sendai's Science Start-up of the Year 2017 and travel to the finale in Berlin!
What is Falling Walls Venture?
Falling Walls Venture is an international forum for outstanding science based start-up companies, venture capitalists and strategic investors as well as their wider academic and business environment. Leading academic institutions and venture capitalists present their most outstanding science based enterprises to a distinguished jury. Falling Walls Venture is brought to cities worldwide with pitches hosted by local partners. The most innovative science based start-ups are selected to be among the 20 presenting enterprises to travel to Berlin to attend the Finale of Falling Walls Venture on November 8, on the eve of the Falling Walls Conference in Berlin.
- Present your break-through business model in just 5 minutes, followed by a short Q&A
- Convince a top-class jury of members from business, science and finance that your start-up is the most innovative
Who can apply?
- Science based start-ups founded by researchers and based on new scientific insights. All disciplines are welcome
- Entrepreneurs with ideas that represent a breakthrough in their field of science
- Companies founded in 2012 or later
Application and deadline
- Apply online at falling-walls.com/venture/apply
- Application deadline: August 21, 2017
What's in it for your start up?
- Qualify for the Falling Walls Venture Finale in Berlin
- Travel to Berlin on 8 / 9 November (travel costs are covered), enjoy free entrance to the Falling Walls Conference and meet the world's most prominent scientists
- Be awarded the "Science Start-up of the Year 2017" and speak at the Falling Walls Conference in front of 700 guests
Falling Walls Venture Sendai is hosted by Tohoku University. The contest will take place on September 21 at Katahira Campus, Tohoku University.
Falling Walls Venture Sendai
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org