Tohoku University's Global Engagement Division is looking for a new staff member to coordinate overseas alumni engagement.
The post holder will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Planning and implementing overseas alumni exchange events
2. Managing the content of the overseas alumni website (uploading articles and reaching out to international alumni to request articles)
3. Sending news via email to alumni
4. Liaising and coordinating with alumni associations in different countries and regions and carrying out collaborative events
5. Helping establish alumni associations in different countries and regions
6. Other tasks overseen by the Global Engagement Division such as administrative tasks, providing support for visitors, and helping to organize various events.
Further details about the job posting can be found here.
How to Apply
Please send the following documents to the contact email below with the subject line "Submission: Fixed-term Employee" by Friday, July 16.
1. A copy of your CV outlining your education, work history, and contact information
2. A brief explanation of why you would make the ideal candidate
3. A description of your prior professional activities
4. Proof of proficiency in Japanese and English (a copy of your JLPT certificate, TOEIC, or EIken certificate)
Global Engagement Division, Katahira Campus
1. A bachelor's degree or higher
2. A TOEIC score of 900 points or higher, or Eiken Test Grade 1 (or a higher equivalent), is desirable
3. Foreign nationals who apply should be fluent in Japanese
4. A high level of communications skills
5. Sufficient Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
|Number of positions:||1|
|Job type:||Full-time, Fixed term (The contract may be renewed each year depending on the employee's performance for a maximum of 5 years)|
|Starting date:||September 1, 2021 (Negotiable)|
|Application deadline:||July 16, 2021|
General Affairs Section, Global Engagement Division, Tohoku University