The indulgence of Autumn continues with an evening of music on November 26. Join us, as the popular Aobayama Concert - showcasing the musical talents of our students and faculty - returns after an absence of two years.
In-person attendance will be limited to 40 people, due to COVID-19 infection prevention measures. But the concert will also be streamed online, so we welcome anyone who is interested.
Date and time: November 26 (Fri), 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Venue: Lobby of Aoba Memorial Hall.
To register, please submit this google form
Registration deadline: November 24
- Chopin - Waltz No.19 in A minor
- Bach - The Well-tempered Clavier Vol.1 Prelude and Fugue in C major
- Mozart - Piano Sonata in D major
- Schumann - Fantasiestücke, Op.73
- Dvořák - Slavonic Dance No.8 in A-flat
Aobayama Concert Executive Committee