The Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU) will be holding its 2019 Global Health Conference from November 17 - 20. Hosted by the University of Hong Kong, this year's theme is "Global Urban Health."
The conference is now calling for abstracts from all interested parties. Participants from Tohoku University whose abstract is accepted will be provided with travel subsidies.
For details, please visit the International Exchange Division's website.
Event: APRU Global Health Conference 2019
Date: Nov 17 - 20, 2019
Venue: The University of Hong Kong
Registration and Abstract Submissions
- Non-communicable diseases (e.g. mental health, smoking, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer)
- Infectious diseases
- Environment, health and active lifestyle (e.g. air pollution, climate change, physical activities, aging, occupational health & safety, maternal and child health/reproductive health)
- Health systems and governance
- Smart city/ technology
- Global health education & training
- Others (e.g. migration/displacement, natural disasters)
Contact:International Exchange Division
Tel: ＋81 22 217-5578