An information session on the Spring 2020 admission process for the Interdepartmental Doctoral Degree Program for Multi-dimensional Materials Science Leaders (MD Program) will be held.
Session at School of Engineering campus
The information session is designed for:
- Undergraduate students (B4) who will start a master's program in an MD program affiliated department in April 2020.
- Graduate students (M1) who enrolled in a master's program in an MD program affiliated department in April 2019 or October 2019.
Departments affiliated with the MD program
- Arts and Letters: Integrated Human Sciences
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Astronomy
- Engineering: Metallurgy, Materials Science, Material Processing, Mechanical Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry
- Information Sciences: System Information Sciences
- Environmental Studies: Environmental Studies for Advanced Society, Frontier Science for Advanced Environment
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: Molecular Pharmaceutical Science
For more information, visit the MD Program's website:
Contact:MD Academic Affairs Section