The Association of Pacific Rim Universities is calling for papers and submissions for its 9th Annual Research Conference on Population Aging. The theme this year is "Dementia, Cognition, and Healthy and Productive Aging."
Hosted by the HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, the conference welcomes all topics on the theme, especially (but not limited to) the following:
- Dementia and cognitive function of the elderly, including measurement, determinants, and consequences for work and elderly care
- Health care and long-term care
- Extending working lives, pensions, and retirement
- Elderly well-being, including economic, social, and physical and mental health
- Event: APRU Research Conference on Population Aging
Date: December 7-8, 2018
Venue: Hong Kong University of Science & Technology.
Deadline for submission: September 1, 2018.
The conference is open to anyone who is interested but participants are responsible for their own registration fees and travel expenses.
Participants from Tohoku University whose paper or abstract is accepted can receive travel subsidies from the university by contacting the International Exchange Division below.
Contact:Tohoku University International Exchange Division
Tel: +81 22 217-6182