Two information sessions on the Spring 2019 admission process for the Interdepartmental Doctoral Degree Program for Multi-dimensional Materials Science Leaders (MD Program) will be held.
Session 1 at School of Science campus
Date: Friday, December 14, 2018
Venue: Lecture room 204 at Science Complex A, School of Science
Session 2 at School of Engineering campus
Date: Friday, February 8, 2019
Venue: Materials Collaborative Research Building, School of Engineering
The information session is designed for:
- Undergraduate students (B4) who will start a master's program in an MD program affiliated department in April 2019.
- Graduate students (M1) who enrolled in a master's program in an MD program affiliated department in April 2018 or October 2018.
Departments affiliated with the MD program
- Arts and Letters: Human Studies
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Astronomy
- Engineering: Metallurgy, Materials Science, Material Processing, Mechanical Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry
- Information Sciences: System Information Sciences
- Environmental Studies: Environmental Studies for Advanced Society, Frontier Science for Advanced Environment
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: Molecular Pharmaceutical Science
For more information, visit the MD Program's website:
Contact:MD Academic Affairs Section