There will be an information session on the Spring 2018 admission process for the Interdepartmental Doctoral Degree Program for Multi-dimensional Materials Science Leaders (MD Program).
Session 1 at School of Science campus
Date: Fri. December 15, 2017
Venue: Lecture room 204 at Science Complex A, School of Science
Session 2 at School of Engineering campus
Date: Fri. January 19, 2018
Venue: Materials Collaborative Research Building, School of Engineering
Session 3 at MD program Lecture room
Date: Fri. February 9, 2018
Venue: MD program Lecture room, Engineering Lab. Complex Bldg 11F, School of Engineering
The information session is designed for:
- Undergraduate students (B4) who will start a master's program in MD program affiliated department in April 2018.
- Graduate students who enrolled in a master's program in MD program affiliated departments in April 2017 or October 2017.
- Undergraduate students who are interested progressing onto an MD program
Departments affiliated with the MD program
- Arts and Letters: Human Studies
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Astronomy
- Engineering: Metallurgy, Materials Science, Material Processing, Applied Chemistry, Mechanical Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics
- Information Sciences: System Information Sciences
- Environmental Studies: Environmental Studies for Advanced Society, Frontier Science for Advanced Environment
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: Molecular Pharmaceutical Science
For more information:
Contact:MD Academic Affairs Section