The Interdepartmental Doctoral Degree Program for Multi-dimensional Materials Science Leaders (MD program) will host admission events on campus.
Information Sessions for Spring 2016 admission are scheduled as follows:
Dec.18, 2015 4:00pm-5:00pm
Lecture room 303 at Science Complex A, School of Science
Jan. 12, 2016 4:00pm-5:00pm
Main Meeting Room at School of Engineering, Center Hall 2F
Feb. 19, 2016 4:00pm-5:00pm
MD program Lecture room, Schoolof Engineering, Engineering Lab. Complex Bldg 11F
- The information session is designed for:
- *Undergraduate students (B4) who will start a master's program in MD program affiliated departments in April 2016.
*Graduate students who enrolled in a master's program in MD program affiliated departments in April or October 2015; and who aim to complete year 1 and 2 of the MD program's requirements in one year.
- *Undergraduate students who are interested in the MD program.
- Departments affiliated with the MD program
- *Arts and Letters: Humanities
*Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Astronomy
- *Engineering: Metallurgy, Materials Science, Material Processing, Applied Chemistry, Mechanical System and Design, Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics
- *Information Sciences: System Information Sciences
- *Environmental Studies: Frontier Science for Advanced Environment, Environmental Studies for Advanced Society
- *Pharmaceutical Sciences: Molecular Pharmaceutical Science
Please visit the MD Program's web site for further details.
Contact:MD program Secretariat