Tohoku University Archives
- Location: Katahira Campus (Map)
- Address: 2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8577 Japan
- Facility Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm
Closed: public holidays and university holidays
- Contact Info:
Established in 1907, the university archives are open to the public. The archives preserve and exhibit official and historical resources associated with Tohoku University.
- By taxi:
- 5 minutes from Sendai Station. 40 minutes from Sendai Airport
- By Subway:
- Take the subway from Sendai Station to Aobadori Ichibancho Station (2 mins). Exit at South 1. Turn left and walk straight ahead for 550m towards the North Entrance of Katahira Campus.
- By foot:
- About 15 minutes from the Sendai Station west exit
http://www2.archives.tohoku.ac.jp/ (Japanese only)